I’ll work with you every step of the way
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with a multitude of questions. The primary one is whether you are actually prepared to purchase a home. Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage can also be a complex and tiring process.
Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with the required effort towards your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable. And that’s where choosing a great REALTOR® can make all the difference!
With 12 years of experience in local real estate industry and as your buyer’s agent I will help you:
- Prepare so that Sellers perceive you as a preferred Buyer.
- Locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications.
- Sort through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
- Pre-determine which properties are fairly priced and in good condition before you start your search.
- Help you step by step from searching your desired property to handing the keys on possession day.
Your first step to buying a home is to first ask yourself why you want to buy a home:
- To stop paying rent?
- To start building equity?
- To have a place of your own?
- To raise a family?
- To entertain business associates?
- To move up to a bigger house?
- List the kind of home you would like
- Area that you would like to live in
- Separate your “must haves” from “nice to haves”
- Ask yourself how many minutes you are willing to commute to work. Think about home styles. How much space do you need?
- Does your situation require a one-level home, or are stairs acceptable? Consider size and kind of property.
- Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up? Someday you or your heirs will want to sell. Consider how long you expect to live in this particular home.
- Consider area (city, suburban neighborhood, country); community (north, south, east, or west side); neighborhood (older and settled or sparkling new); a particular school zone; recreational facilities; and other community services (such as transportation, day care, library, stores, entertainment).
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Once you have addressed the above needs, your next step in the purchasing process is to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company. This can be done over the phone or even online in a matter of minutes.
Click on the link to send me an email or call me at 604-767-7274 and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring the very best loan approval for my clients.
I Will Find The Right Home For You
Once you’ve been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the MLS® to locate them.
I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
With You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction, as fast as possible. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.